It’s Pancake Day/Shrove Tuesday this week; I LOVE pancakes and have them on Sunday mornings quite a bit. Here is a an easy recipe using Dove’s Farm gluten free flour for you.
|400 g||Gluten Free Plain White Flour|
|2 tbsps||Sunflower Oil (Ed: or grapeseed/light olive)|
|1 litre||Milk (Ed: use rice, soya or nut milk here instead)|
1. Put the flour and egg into a mixing bowl.
2. Adding the milk a little at a time beat into a batter.
3. Mix well then leave to rest for a least an hour.
4. Lightly oil a heavy frying pan and heat well.
5. Put a good tablespoon of batter into hot pan, rolling it around to cover the surface.
6. Cook until golden then turn over and cook on the other side.
7. Serve warm.
Sound yummy. I have posted some alternative pancake recipes using gram (chickpea) flour and nut flour on the TrulyGlutenFree site too so check those out: trulyglutenfree pancakes.
Have fun and enjoy.